It's tough out there, but we have each other - at least for a little while. May these songs be a reminder to love all we can while we've got the hearts to do so.
released February 14, 2019
Margaret sang like a lark and Gregory tried to keep up with the rest. Linocut print by Margaret, too.
These folks wrote the songs:
1. Song to Woody (Bob Dylan)
2. Bury Me Under the Weeping Willow (A.P. Carter)
3. I'm Not Afraid to Die (Gillian Welch)
4. Please Don't Bury Me (John Prine)
5. It's You I Like (Fred Rogers)